Professional Deck Installation Services
Bring the party outside this summer on your brand-new deck. The deck contractors at Elite Decks and Fencing of Georgia provide top-notch installation services for homeowners in Nicholson & Athens, GA and surrounding areas. We use high-quality, American-made materials to build a beautiful deck on your property.
Contact us today to schedule a meeting with a deck contractor from Elite Decks and Fencing of Georgia.
Choose from our 3 popular decking material options
You have several options to choose from when you’re building a deck in Nicholson & Athens, Georgia and surrounding areas. Our three most popular decking materials are:
- Pressure-treated wood – inexpensive and natural, pressure-treated wood should be stained and sealed for maximum longevity.
- Composite decking – this type of decking material resists water damage, decay and termites. It’s easy to clean, too.
- Polyvinyl chloride – PVC doesn’t need to be sanded or stained, and it can be cleaned with soap and water. It’s a great choice for pool decks or for homeowners with pets. Our deck contractors will come out to your home to measure your space and give you a free estimate before we get started.
Call to go over your goals and project budget with a pro at Elite Decks and Fencing of Georgia. The installation process should take less than a week.
Fence Installation Services You Can Count On
Keep your pets in and trespassers off of your property with a beautiful and sturdy new fence. The fencing contractors at Elite Decks and Fencing of Georgia provide expert fence installation services all over Nicholson & Athens, GA and surrounding areas.
3 high-quality materials to choose from for your residential fence
Not sure what type of fence to install? Let Elite Decks and Fencing of Georgia help. We install gorgeous fences made of:
- Wood – inexpensive and durable, wood is an excellent choice for homeowners who want a classic look. Elite Decks and Fencing of Georgia installs pressure-treated lumber, cedar and cypress fencing. We recommend staining and sealing your wooden fence.
- Chain-link – this type of fencing allows you to protect your space without making it look too closed off. We offer chain-link fencing in both galvanized and vinyl-coated options. Your chain-link fence should last you more than 15 years if maintained properly.
- Decorative aluminum – install an aluminum fence that looks as beautiful as it is strong. These long-lasting fences are easy to maintain and come in a variety of styles.
The talented fencing contractors at Elite Decks and Fencing of Georgia can customize your fence so it fits the shape of your yard. We can install gates and fences of all sizes, including privacy fences. Contact us today for a free estimate.